Albertinum systematizes reporting using GIST
24. 1. 2011
The project is built on the Microsoft technology (Excel 2010 and its other components), the unification of data base is from Medea and Maxim systems.
The main benefits of the project are:
- Development of an automated reporting of accounting (economic performance, cost-benefit analysis.
- Custom indicators definition, data analysis over time.
- Monitoring of budget spending.
- Aggregated values (total costs) drill-down in their detail (individual analytical accounts).
- Trends monitoring in selected statistics.
- Hotel services costs evaluation including individual indicators evaluations (energy costs, maintenance, laundry facilities, depreciation, etc.) for individual wards.
- Dynamic charts creating using filtering and parameterization.
- Elimination of manual data collection from multiple applications.
- Automation and standardization of reporting in one place, thereby providing significant savings in time required to prepare reports.
- Strengthening the role of responsibility and motivation.
Albertinum, the professional medical institute, was founded in 1905 and became the first sanatorium for tuberculosis patients and skrofulosou in the Czech lands. Based nursing has become a summer villa of professor Albert (after whom the institute was also named), which will accommodate up to sixty patients, kitchen with dining room, and later X-ray and laboratory. Gradually in the 20th and 30th placed in position between brick pavilions, laundry, kitchen, hydrotherapy and other outbuildings. In the 60th due to the drugs that substantially reduced the length of tuberculosis treatment, the composition of patients changed gradually. Come to treat patients with other lung diseases, bronchial tubes, pleura and mediastinum (non-specific inflammation, cancer, asthma) and patients with various other associated diseases.
Currently, the institute has a special therapeutic Zamberk lung institute division (106 beds), psychiatric unit (36 beds) and hospice (70 beds), as well as the ambulance (a patch test with pulmonary, allergy, psychiatric, medical practitioner, a clinical speech pathologist and clinical psychologist ) and the laboratory. Patient services are provided by more than 210 employees of the institute.
Visit www.albertinum-olu.cz for more about the company.