AUTOBENEX selected the GIST Controlling system for BI development
21. 2. 2011
The project is divided into 3 phases, logically related and based on customer requirements, which were jointly defined in analysis of requirements in 2010. The Premier operating system is a data source.
The main benefits of the projects are:
- Planning and evaluation of management in terms of organizational structure (Company - Branch Office - Cost center) with the possibility of alternative views in a different user structure.
- Planning of sales by product range on a monthly basis with the decay curve of the daily sales and the subsequent analysis of deviations versus reality.
- Evaluation of contracts with customers on the basis of an established turnover.
- Purchase planning and evaluation in relation of stock status, stock turnover.
- Modelling of expected income and expenses, including assessments of development claims and liabilities on a daily or at any other interval.
- Consolidation AUTOBENEX Republic and Slovakia.
- New investment plan, linked to costs and revenues plan.
- Ensuring rapid access (especially in the areas of Economy, Sales & Invoicing) to detailed data with filtering and drill down using OLAP.
- Automation of reporting for various levels of management, including use of MS (Reporting Services, SharePoint).
AUTOBENEX is a trading company, direct importer and distributor of branded car parts, which operates in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic.
AUTOBENEX prefers with its assortment policy the quality and coverage of the entire fleet in the Republic of mechanical parts.
AUTOBENEX employs 180 employees and its annual sales is around CZK 600 million.
Visit www.autobenex.cz for more about the company.