Componenta Moravia uses the GIST Controlling system
1. 9. 2011
Componenta Moravia, s.r.o. located in Kyjov signed a contract to implement the GIST Controlling system within the Helios Orange information system.
The main benefits of the GIST Controlling system are:
- Evaluation of the service module Helios Orange data into management information
- Planning and evaluation of results with emphasis on overhead costs control
- Uncover the profitability of each product or customer segments in several levels of the cover contribution
- Build a complete costing of products, including budgeted overhead costs and monitoring labor productivity
- Ensure automated and systematized reporting in the form of the Reporting maps
- Significant time savings when creating reports needed for decision making.
About Componenta Moravia
Componenta Moravia was founded in 2000 in the separation of engineering glassworks Vetropack. The main production is for the glass industry. Production is focused on the core with cooling pipes and oral forms of rings, as well as other accessories out front and finished forms for the glassworks.
Visit www.strojirnymoravia.cz for more about the company.