ČSAD Logistik develops data warehouse
6. 10. 2010
The operational information system Helios Green is the source of primary data.
The data warehouse development will take place in two stages and the main benefits include:
- a reparametrizace and a redefinition of the current solution into the Microsoft data warehouse
- an uniform access to data using OLAP
- a data analysis in terms of operating costs, customer profitability, orders, vehicles profit and loss sheets, etc.
- a results follow-up with a defined time period and relative time
- a comfortable presentation environments for different user groups - Reporting Services, SharePoint
- the controlling know-how transfer from the projects in the field of transport and forwarding
- a support for Microsoft technologies within the BI Competency Center (a joint project of Microsoft and GIST)
About ČSAD Logistik Ostrava
ČSAD Logistik Ostrava continuously builds upon the more than 50 years of experience in the field of road freight transportation and it is now one of the largest carriers in the Czech Republic with an average of over 36 000 shipments a year across Europe.
Its core business is an international road transport (more than 150 trucks) which participates in the turnover of 60%. Other important activities include domestic transportation (about 25 trucks), freight forwarding services for co-operating carriers, customs services and storage.
ČSAD Logistik Ostrava is certified ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001. Its annual turnover exceeds CZK 650 million.
Visit www.csadlogistik.cz for more about the company.