Data storage in Zeelandia has continued
31. 5. 2011
The main benefits of a data warehouse on production area in terms of Zeelandia include:
- Providing a uniform approach to sales data through the presentation MS tools (Reporting Services, SharePoint),
- Analysis of production data in terms of recipes, stores, suppliers, batches, etc.
- The possibility of variations analysis of the quantity, consumption of raw materials (as opposed to formula), changes in recipes, etc.
- Automate production reporting, including control mechanisms to ensure consistency of reported data,
- Providing a comfortable presentation environment for different user groups,
- Controlling know-how and promoting the use of Microsoft technologies within the BI Competency Center (a joint project of Microsoft and GIST).
After implementing a data warehouse in production is expected to develop into other areas (purchasing, economics).
Zeelandia (originally Lactoprot Bohemia) is on the Czech market since 1990. It has become a leading supplier of raw materials and products for bakers and confectioners in our market over the years. The company expanded its activities as well as gastronomy in 1993. Some products (fruit fillings, nut mixes and liquid kvass) are produced in Malšice for the whole Zeelandia group.
The production process is subject of strict controls and products to get to customers mainly through its own logistics network.
Zeelandia implements its own development of new products. It offers to the customers products that meet their needs and wishes through the combined efforts of development teams at home and abroad. The aim is to facilitate customers work, providing the best materials and offer assistance in introducing new products to market. Its product range is able to satisfy both Zeelandia large customers manufactured products "tailored" and small manufacturers.
Zeelandia employs approximately 130 employees and its annual turnover reached nearly CZK 750 million.
Visit www.zeelandia.cz for more about the company.