Data warehouse for the Moravian - Silesian Region
22. 8. 2013
GIST won the public contract "Data warehousing - SW Technology and metadata system, data marts of economy, education, statistics, health care".
This is a public contract realized within the Moravian – Silesian region project called "data warehouse" within multiproject "E-Government of the Moravian – Silesian region (II - VI. part of the call)", registration number CZ.1.06/2.1.00/08.07383, cofinanced from the European Union, the European regional Development Fund, through the Integrated operational Programme (IOP).
The aim of the project is through the implementation of a data warehouse, analysis and presentation tools provide:
- deepening and extension of the use of information tools and information potential of the region towards municipalities, governmental organizations, the region's citizens, employees and managers of the region, ie. effective and user easy access to all relevant data to the county level of government stakeholders,
- analysis of statistical data, where in addition to routine analysis of all available indicators will be addressed as visualization maps for regions, districts, comprehensive reporting of selected territorial unit (a "community card") and others,
- monitoring the economy, the budget and controlling of the basic functions of the authority's budget and the monitoring of the region governmental organizations economy,
- data collection of school facilities for analysis, including solutions such as redeployment school sites under various Directorates in the time-change methodologies in the opening statements (confusion grades and degrees), binding on the school register, cross-sectional reporting for headquarters, facilities, location, binding the use of subsidy, displaying the maps and more,
- in the health area, mutual consolidation and cohesion of (organizational structure methodology), the rules governing transfers between economics and logistics and clinical reporting structures, the calculation of the controlling financial analysis (ROA, ROE, liquidity, ...), analysis of clinical and logistical data to the maximum detail (K-Doses, UZIS, stock movements of individual PDK items),
- increase utilization, yield and information value of regional information, improve the quality and speed of decision-making processes in the region public administration,
- saving public funds, improve the efficiency of the functioning of the regional office, especially in the area of data processing - automation and unification of the processes,
- creation of a standard reference source for decision-making in government agendas, measuring the effectiveness of processes (strategies, priorities) associated with the development of the region,
- collecting all available data and information relevant to the client and to the public interest,
- to eliminate redundancy in the acquisition and use of data by the region authorities.
About Moravian – Silesian Region
The Moravian-Silesian region is located in the most eastern part of the Czech Republic. It is a region on the border of Moravia and Silesia and this is a truly diverse and distinctive place, which not only draws attention to its attractions but also its Genius Loci (the spirit of the place). Over time, the Moravian-Silesian region has been shaped by natural effects as well as by people who live in it. Today it is an important region to learn about and to get to know it even more!
In the Moravian-Silesian region live 1 243 220 inhabitants.
Visit www.kr-moravskoslezsky.cz for more about the Moravian – Silesian Region.