Data warehouse in Zeelandia, the third part
22. 6. 2011
The main benefits of a data warehouse on purchase area in terms of Zeelandia include:
- Ensuring a coherent approach to purchase information through the presentation of MS (Reporting Services, SharePoint), until the detail of an individual purchase order
- Monitoring vs. ordered amount actually delivered, including variations in reporting periods
- Consolidation of Slovak and Czech data
- Providing a comfortable presentation environment for different user groups
- Closing the data warehouse from the perspective of the entire production process
- Recipes and production
A development in an economic area after a data warehouse in purchase area implementation is expected.
Zeelandia (originally Lactoprot Bohemia) is on the Czech market since 1990. It has become a leading supplier of raw materials and products for bakers and confectioners in our market over the years. The company expanded its activities as well as gastronomy in 1993. Some products (fruit fillings, nut mixes and liquid kvass) are produced in Malšice for the whole Zeelandia group.
The production process is subject of strict controls and products to get to customers mainly through its own logistics network.
Zeelandia implements its own development of new products. It offers to the customers products that meet their needs and wishes through the combined efforts of development teams at home and abroad. The aim is to facilitate customers work, providing the best materials and offer assistance in introducing new products to market. Its product range is able to satisfy both Zeelandia large customers manufactured products "tailored" and small manufacturers.
Zeelandia employs approximately 130 employees and its annual turnover reached nearly CZK 750 million.
Visit www.zeelandia.cz for more about the company.