Drive into life of sweet controlling
23. 6. 2010
Cukrovary a lihovary TTD, a.s. Dobrovice starts to implement the controlling system of GIST, which is integrated with the Helios Green information system.
Implementation is focused on two areas: Sales and Finance. TTD company expects that the project will bring a major simplification and time savings for:
- the production and packaging costs allocation to realized sales
- the net price determination - the cover contribution including the transportation and handling cost
- the bonuses calculation according to contractual rules with selected customers
- its fiscal year reporting and rates calculating since the beginning of fiscal year
- planning and assessment of the centers or contracts (actions) costs and revenues
- cost analysis of various combinations of aspects, such as summaries of the items via an internal loss
- managerial views containing production and consumption values in society
- sales budgetting
- evaluation of actual sales, the delivery terms, price levels and sales store
- evaluation of the individual products and product groups profitability
- evaluation of the profitability of individual market segments, customer groups, and individual customers by destination
About Cukrovary a lihovary TTD
At present, Cukrovary a lihovary TTD is the leading Czech producer of sugar and alcohol (fine, technical, bioethanol). In its five factories, it produces about 210,000 mt of sugar (Dobrovice and České Meziříčí sugar factories) and 800,000 hl of alcohol (Dobrovice distillery - bioethanol, Chrudim distillery – fine and technical alcohol) from sugar beet each year. Its Mělník packaging unit processes yearly more than 90,000 mt of sugar into retail packaging.
The Company history goes back to 1831 when sugar production first started in the Dobrovice sugar factory: therefore, sugar has been produced here continuously for more than 178 years. Over the last few years, the Dobrovice sugar factory has been thoroughly modernized and is now one of the largest units of its kind in the CEE. Sugar beet as raw material not only for food production (sugar), but lately also for renewable energy production (bioethanol), is supplied by roughly 410 growers, from a total acreage amounting to 32,000 ha.
The Dobrovice bioethanol plant operated by the affiliate Agroetanol TTD is the first industrial distillery in the Czech Republic producing waterless fermentation alcohol (bioethanol). Bioethanol production was launched in 2006. The raw material – sugar beet – is processed in the sugar factory into raw juice that is subsequently used to make the final product.
Visit www.cukrovaryttd.cz for more about the company.