GIST expands its portfolio of customers in the field of commercial security
4. 7. 2013
SECURITAS ČR s.r.o. Prague has started the implementation of the controlling and Business Intelligence system Helios Green Controlling, as a part of the operating system upgrade.
SECURITAS ČR has become the 3rd a major player in the commercial security (after G4S Secure Solutions and Mark2Corporation), which uses solutions from GIST.
The main objectives of the project include:
- standardization and evaluation of economic and financial information from the operating module of Helios Green and other data sources within SECURITAS
- the preparation of the plan (budget) contracts, forecasting and subsequent analysis of deviations
- allocation of overhead costs to departments and contract
- providing analysis of large volumes of data using OLAP tools
- the easy user ability to create analytical reports for management
- simplification and time savings in the areas of planning, forecasting and reporting
- creation of IFRS reporting and other reporting requirements for the parent company Securitas AB
- use of Web reporting for various levels of management and distribution of reports to end users
About SECURITAS ČR
SECURITAS ČR s.r.o. is a subsidiary of the Swedish Securitas AB, the world's "number one" in commercial security. Securitas focuses on providing security solutions to fit the needs of their customers. Securitas operates in 52 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa and employs more than 300,000 workers.
In the Czech Republic there are 3 divisions, Guarding division is focused on physical security, Specialized Solutions Division is focused on financial security and telecommunications companies, service dispatching, training, assistance in transporting valuables, personal protection and Alert Services Division addresses the supply of electronic security systems, monitoring technical equipment, vehicle anti-theft, etc.
Visit www.securitas.cz for more about the company.