Karel Kaňák is developing a controlling system
24. 1. 2014
Karel Kaňák, s.r.o. Rohatec company signed a contract to implement the controlling and BI system Helios GIST Intelligence integrated into the Helios Orange system.
Scope of the project is focused on Finance and Contracts, to comprehensively promote the controlling processes of planning, assessment, analysis of deviations and the measures proposing.
The main reasons for choosing the Helios GIST Intelligence tools:
- Support for management of the centres - planning costs and benefits in detail of the analytical accounts
- Development of managerial income statement and a set of financial indicators
- Group of orders, customers and merchants planning
- Analysis of the profitability of contracts, types of products and customers - how and what the costs assigned to products
- Daily evaluation of aggregated orders (groups of cards)
- Automate reporting for the company management
- Costs management
- Using the experience of the controlling development of companies using the Helios systems
About Karel Kaňák
Karel Kaňák company is already more than 22 years engaged in the development and manufacture of the special tools and stamping plates for the paper and plastics industries. The other activities of the company include cutting and water jet cutting.
The company with nearly 100 employees is headquartered in Rohatec na Hodonínsku, there are three other offices in southern and northern Bohemia, one then in the Slovak Republic and Hungary.
Visit www.kanakcz.com for more about the Karel Kaňák company.