The GIST Controlling system assists in the catering services management
30. 3. 2011
The GIST Controlling system, which uses data from several information systems (Helios Orange, Aracena, etc.), covers an area of economics, financial analysis, purchasing and evaluation of food and its product range.
The main benefits of the project are:
- Planning and evaluation of management in terms of organizational structure and diversity in terms of time and accounting reporting period (the so-called ARA time).
- Creation of the centres card = Center Certificate.
- More detailed costs view than in the operating accounts module Helios Orange can be monitored by integrating data from multiple systems.
- Evaluation of the food groups, limits of center income and expenses.
- Evaluation of purchases in a details (supplier, manufacturer, price levels, center, events, etc.) using OLAP technology.
- Automation of reporting for various management levels.
The parent company ARAMARK Co. is based in Philadelphia in the U.S.A., but it gives the service to its clients through its extensive network of facilities in 21 countries on 4 continents. ARAMARK in the world employs 260,000 employees and its annual turnover is $ 11 billion.
Since 1968, ARAMARK is the official supplier of the Olympic Games, but other than that the complete catering services for visitors and exhibitors renowned international exhibitions and fairs in London, Leipzig, Boston, Las Vegas and many other major companies, social, sporting or business nature are provided by ARAMARK.
Czech ARAMARK branch is one of the largest companies which provides catering services in the Czech Republic. It operates on the market since 1992 and currently operates about 100 restaurants throughout the country and employs more than 1,100 employees in catering services. In addition to company, hospital, military and corporate catering (business center) also provides catering services at major sporting and social events.
Its annual turnover is more than 1.2 billion CZK.
Visit www.aramark.cz for more about the company.