The GIST Controlling system development in the MEGA company
17. 8. 2009
This gives rise to the further development of successful project that delivers to the company management:
- contracts costing system will be more accurate
- creation of conditions for the complete cost evaluation of orders
- order profit identification to support pricing during the price negotiation
- the profitability of individual orders identification
- the total return identification including the allocation of significant costs of trade
- conditions to reduce sales cost
- sales costs address allocation for the orders and customers
- changes in organizational structures and centres structure
- avoid the allocation of costs for joint overhead centers and administrative centers
- provide information for direct motivation of key personnel
The GIST Controlling system implementation builds on previous cooperation with GIST in the methodological management system change. The ESO9 system is a provider of source data.
MEGA is a company providing first-class technology and complex services in fields of water treatment, material surface finishing and ecology. All activities aim to satisfy customer’s wishes and are realized with maximal respect to environment.
Solution itself is ensured in a complex form, it means from the initial analyses, their interpreting and variation solutions through a project processing to final supplies of technologies or other products.
Visit www.mega.cz for more about the company.